We've just received some information and pictures highlighting a new CPU cooler entering GIGABYTE's G-Power lineup, the G-Power 2 Pro.
The curvaceous arched design of this cooler is the first thing to attract one's attention, with the first fin on the heatsink being angled 85c from the last. GIGABYTE have done this to allow for better cooling of the surrounding MOSFET components, chipsets and capacitors, as well as better directing the heated air away from the components and towards an exhaust point.
Derived from the actual curve are heat-dissipating angled fins with the first fin angled 85° from the last. This widens out the exit air convection path to facilitate further cooling from the likes of surrounding MOSFET components, chipsets, capacitors and even channel the resultant heated air in the direction of the rear system fan or fans. Expectations are met with the use of a pure copper-base, thickened heat piping, and even atmospheric LED fan backlighting, all of which are chromatically finished.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- Spring promotion: Windows 10 Pro key $10.55 + Office 2019 Pro $33.96
- Switch Pro with 4K gaming coming in 2020 at $399, analyst predicts
- Black Friday at GoodOffer24: Windows 10 Pro for just $10.62 and more
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?