Another month, another set of ATI Catalyst Drivers. As we hit mid-Feb AMD has come up with the 8.2 revision of their driver suite for Radeon and Radeon HD graphics cards.
Glancing over the release notes, these drivers promise improvements of as much as 20% in Company of Heroes when using Radeon HD 2000 and 3000-series graphics cards; this increase grows more so when using the aforementioned cards in a Crossfire configuration to as much as 30%.
A number of small issues have also been resolved which you can get the full scoop on within the official release notes, available for download in PDF format here.
Head over to the AMD Game! website to download the latest driver suite for 32 and 64-bit flavours of XP and Vista as well as Linux.
Company of Heroes: DirectX 10 performance improves as much as 20% on the ATI Radeon HD 2000 Series and ATI Radeon HD 3000 Series of products. DirectX 10 performance improves as much as 30% on CrossFire configurations using the ATI Radeon HD 2000 Series or ATI Radeon HD 3000 Series of products.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate update: 6.1.0 is live, Terry Bogard fixed
- NASA's Mars Curiosity rover 'forgot' its location and now won't move
- Paralyzed man walks again using brain-controlled exoskeleton
- In 2020, devs will have to make games for seven different consoles
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices