Memory maker Kingston has found a way to stand out in the Flash Drive market with their new DataTraveler Micro Reader; a Flash Drive and Card Reader in one.
The expansion slot can read microSD, microSDHC and Memory Stick Micro (M2) cards. The Flash Drive aspect of the device is currently available as a 1GB model, but 2 and 4GB versions will arrive in the near future. Pricing for each is set at a suggested retail of $19.25, $28.25 and $42 respectively.
DRAM trader Kingston has now announced quite an interesting keychain-sized accessory - a flash drive / card reader combo called DataTraveler Micro Reader. This little USB 2.0-compatible device comes with its own on-board storage that reaches 1, 2 or 4GB, depending on model, plus an expansion slot that can read microSD, microSDHC, or Memory Stick Micro (M2) cards.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Mass Effect wishlist: What we want to see in Mass Effect 5
- HyperX milestones: 65M memory modules sold, 10M headsets, 1M keyboards
- 2019 hasn't been kind to digital card games
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- PowerColor RX 5700 XT Liquid Devil: liquid cooled Navi costs $599