Holland based PC accessories company "Nexus" has just launched two new hardcore looking CPU coolers they call the XiR-2300 and XiR-3500. Both are very similar in design with the only notable difference being that the XiR-2300 uses aluminum cooling fins whilst the XiR-3500 uses copper.
Both coolers have a copper base along with four 6mm copper heatpipes. A 92mm PWM fan is also included with each of the coolers.
For more information and pictures, take a look at the official product page here.
The Nexus XiR coolers combine some of the most advanced technologies in the market used for CPU coolers. Heat pipes, SkiveTek and ultra-thin fins combined with a real silent temperature controlled fan delivers ultimate performance which has never been this quiet before.
XiR coolers are crafted out of the purest aluminum and copper materials. The heat sink covering the heat pipes and the copper base is made using SkiveTek technology. We have managed to apply the best technologies at the best position on the cooler. And the result is astonishing...
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev
- Xbox Series X SSD is revolutionary, changes Xbox gaming forever
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games