OCZ have just expanded their Reaper HPC Series of memory modules with the new PC2-8500 Dual Channel 4GB kit which can operate at it's rated 1066MHz speed with 5-5-5 latencies.
OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today unveiled the OCZ PC2-8500 Reaper HPC 4GB, one the fastest high density kits in the world. Incorporating all the features that make the Reaper HPC series the top choice among gamers and overclockers, this ultra high-speed DDR2 is designed to meet the growing demand for faster high density memory for both productivity and gaming applications. With the price of top-speed DDR2 more affordable to a wide range of consumers, the Reaper HPC 4GB kits offer incredible performance at an attractive price.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Blizzard Black Friday deals: Overwatch for $15, 50% Diablo III and WoW
- PlayStation 5 SSD speeds hit 9GB/sec with custom 12-channel controller
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- Sony confirms PlayStation 5 reveal for tomorrow, March 18 at 12PM EST
- PlayStation 5's rumored heat issues should be solved in final console