Mushkin (reknowned for their range of high-end memory) are pushing to enter the graphics card market with a bang, and it certainly shows with the preperation of their "HP GeForce 8800GT 512MB Overclocked Edition v2".
The card uses a custom dual-slot cooler with its 512MB of GDDR3 clocked at 1900 MHz. The GPU is also up from the stock 600 MHz to 675 MHz. Mushkin round things off with the inclusion of a Mushkin T-shirt and USB flash drive with drivers in the bundle.
The card is expected to become available later this month for around 260 euros.
More info and images at TechConnect.
The sneaky memory manufacturer has barely released its first graphics card and now Mushkin has revealed that it is working on a new GeForce 8800 GT version. The first release, which has a somewhat large price tag here in Europe, is based on Nvidia's reference design but the upcoming HP Edition 8800 GT comes with a few changes, the biggest one being to the cooling system.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- Fallout 76 to get universal level scaling, legendary perks, and more
- Some PlayStation 5 launch games are next-gen exclusive
- id already has ideas for next Doom game after Doom Eternal
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X