Scythe have just announced their lowest-profile heatsink to date, dubbed the "Shuriken". As well as the low-height design of the heatsink itself, Scythe have also chosen to compliment that with a 'Super Slim' PWM fan that's just 100mm x 12mm in thickness.
Furthermore Shuriken CPU Cooler is equipped with the famous and patent pending VTMS (Versatile Tool-Free Multiplatform System) mounting mechanism to accomplish a tool-free mounting. The supplied fan clips allow the optional use of after-market 92mm fans or the Scythe Kaze Jyu 100mm fans.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console price slashed by $100, now below $300
- Amazon's best Cyber Monday deals on AMD CPUs, save up to 53%!
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Dragon's Dogma 2, Dino Crisis Remake and more possible from Capcom
- Android 11 will have 6 separate betas before its release in Q3 2020