Promise have just released a new generation of "SuperTrak EX" and "FastTrak TX" host-based SAS RAID controllers into their lineup which support up to RAID 5/6 and use the PCIe interface.
You can obtain full details on each of the new models available within the announcement here folks.
Promise's SuperTrak EX offerings are 4- and 8-port internal, hardware-based SAS and SATA RAID controllers using Intel's 81348 IO processor. They support RAID 5 and RAID 6 and are designed for data protection needs based on entry-level and midrange server platforms running all popular Linux distributions as well as Windows. Target applications include disk-to-disk backup, video capture, post production and database applications. Additional models of the SuperTrak EX family are expected to ship by the end of the quarter.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard