Promise have just released a new generation of "SuperTrak EX" and "FastTrak TX" host-based SAS RAID controllers into their lineup which support up to RAID 5/6 and use the PCIe interface.
You can obtain full details on each of the new models available within the announcement here folks.
Promise's SuperTrak EX offerings are 4- and 8-port internal, hardware-based SAS and SATA RAID controllers using Intel's 81348 IO processor. They support RAID 5 and RAID 6 and are designed for data protection needs based on entry-level and midrange server platforms running all popular Linux distributions as well as Windows. Target applications include disk-to-disk backup, video capture, post production and database applications. Additional models of the SuperTrak EX family are expected to ship by the end of the quarter.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Dauntless passes 2 million players, new expansion next month
- COD: Black Ops 4 Zombie trailer, undead tigers/time travel
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit