Promise have just released a new generation of "SuperTrak EX" and "FastTrak TX" host-based SAS RAID controllers into their lineup which support up to RAID 5/6 and use the PCIe interface.
You can obtain full details on each of the new models available within the announcement here folks.
Promise's SuperTrak EX offerings are 4- and 8-port internal, hardware-based SAS and SATA RAID controllers using Intel's 81348 IO processor. They support RAID 5 and RAID 6 and are designed for data protection needs based on entry-level and midrange server platforms running all popular Linux distributions as well as Windows. Target applications include disk-to-disk backup, video capture, post production and database applications. Additional models of the SuperTrak EX family are expected to ship by the end of the quarter.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit