Promise have just released a new generation of "SuperTrak EX" and "FastTrak TX" host-based SAS RAID controllers into their lineup which support up to RAID 5/6 and use the PCIe interface.
You can obtain full details on each of the new models available within the announcement here folks.
Promise's SuperTrak EX offerings are 4- and 8-port internal, hardware-based SAS and SATA RAID controllers using Intel's 81348 IO processor. They support RAID 5 and RAID 6 and are designed for data protection needs based on entry-level and midrange server platforms running all popular Linux distributions as well as Windows. Target applications include disk-to-disk backup, video capture, post production and database applications. Additional models of the SuperTrak EX family are expected to ship by the end of the quarter.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases