Promise have just released a new generation of "SuperTrak EX" and "FastTrak TX" host-based SAS RAID controllers into their lineup which support up to RAID 5/6 and use the PCIe interface.
You can obtain full details on each of the new models available within the announcement here folks.
Promise's SuperTrak EX offerings are 4- and 8-port internal, hardware-based SAS and SATA RAID controllers using Intel's 81348 IO processor. They support RAID 5 and RAID 6 and are designed for data protection needs based on entry-level and midrange server platforms running all popular Linux distributions as well as Windows. Target applications include disk-to-disk backup, video capture, post production and database applications. Additional models of the SuperTrak EX family are expected to ship by the end of the quarter.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard