Swiss PC cooling specialist Arctic Cooling have come up with a new revision of their well regarded Accelero S1 graphics card heatsink which extends upon the compatibility to suit the latest desktop cards on the market; this includes the Radeon HD 3850/3870 models as well as NVIDIA's new G92 based 8800GT and GTS models.
You can learn all about the changes/enhancements made to the new Rev.2 build of the cooler at this page on Arctic Cooling's website.
The Accelero S1 Rev. 2 dramatically extends the compatibility to many of the latest graphic cards. It supports high-end to main stream graphic cards including the latest hot selling Radeon HD 3870, 3850 , GeForce 8800GTS (G92) and 8800GT.
The Accelero S1 Rev. 2 now comes with a new flexible mounting mechanism, multiple screw hole sets and modifications to the heatpipes enabling it to fit a wider range of leading graphic cards. As a result more gamers can benefit from adopting the Accelero S1 Rev. 2 which dramatically improves their gaming experience.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA
- Alphacool shows full cover Eiswolf Aurora GPU AIO at CES 2020
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Xbox Series X may support CFExpress memory cards
- Xbox Series X & PlayStation 5 = more expensive graphics cards in 2020