Though Hitachi prefer not to make this common knowledge just yet, they have hinted in a Press Event RSVP banner that "1.5 is coming", which one would quickly assume is relating to singular HDD capacity.
Cheers to RWLabs for the heads-up. Bring it on Hitachi!
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 02:36 pm CDT
- Apple's new Mac Pro costs over $50,000 with 1.5TB upgrade costing $25K
- Apple Mac maxed out with over 6000 tabs of Chrome uses 1.4TB of RAM
- Cherry showcases new low-cost 'Viola' mechanical switches at CES 2020
- Seagate will have 50TB HDDs by 2026, 18TB and 20TB launch in 2020
- Razer Blade 15 Advanced has light-based optical mechanical keyboard