A paris based NVIDIA partner by the name of VVIKOO has just forwarded on an announcement supporting the release of their new GeForce 8800GT MAX graphics card which certainly 'aint your usual 8800GT.
The first thing that catches one's eye is the non-reference setup with the residing all-copper Zalman cooler (VF1000) which is of dual-slot design.
However, it goes deeper than that. VVIKOO have also chosen to modify the PCB in order to double the memory, taking the card to 1GB of GDDR3. Clock speeds on both the core and memory appear to be left at stock.
More details about the card can be located in the official PR.
December 20, 2007 - VVIKOO releases the GeForce 8800GT MAX graphics card to the market. Based on NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT graphics chip and GDDR3 1GB memory size, VVIKOO GeForce 8800GT MAX is born to run the hottest DX10 games and allows you to enjoy the smoothest gaming experience that you have never had. Also, VVIKOO GeForce 8800GT MAX is equipped with the Pure Copper Zalman Cooler which totally solves the annoying crash problem when the temperature of the card is overheated. Thus, there is no doubt that VVIKOO GeForce 8800GT MAX will be one of the best graphics cards in the market!
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- New viking Assassin's Creed leak: 4 player co-op, 2020 next-gen launch
- Assassin's Creed Vikings leak suggests 9th century setting
- Resogun dev Housemarque to reveal big new AAA game in 2020
- EA's biggest games are coming to Steam with Origin cross-play
- Billionaire starts 'female partner' contest, winner goes to the Moon