Tailored towards the upcoming X48 chipset from Intel, OCZ have dished up some high-end DDR3-1800MHz memory modules which feature Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP).
The modules are offered as singular 1GB sticks or in 2GB dual channel kits, and at their rated 1800MHz speed they are designed to run base latancies of 8-8-8, with a second XMP Profile allowing the enthusiast to operate them at 7-7-7.
OCZ have the full details here.
Sunnyvale, Calif.-December 13, 2007-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today announced new 1800MHz Intel® Extreme Memory modules, a performance solution that implements a specification predefined and specially tailored for the Intel X48 chipset. These top-speed modules are the ideal solution for enthusiasts looking for the extra performance gains optimized memory offers their system.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Sony: PS5 price difficult to determine because we are competing
- New PlayStation 5 devkit revision possibly leaked
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- PlayStation 5 February reveal may not happen, Sony needs more time
- In 2020, devs will have to make games for seven different consoles