We knew to expect this anytime now; NVIDIA have let a very fierce cat out the bag today with their 3-way SLI technology which allows for three graphics cards in tandem to take framerates to new heights.
Crysis fans with deep pockets are going to love this tech as it makes what would have been a choppy frustrating experience at high resolutions a pleasurable one.
Though this is just a preview launch for now, NVIDIA have made an official announcement about the Triple-SLI tech on their website, and there are a few sites out there who were lucky enough to get an early revision platform together for some performance testing. You can check out the coverage below :-
SANTA CLARA, CA-DECEMBER 13, 2007-Extreme gaming just got a whole lot better. NVIDIA® Corporation has extended its SLI technology, which enables the use of multiple graphics processing units (GPUs) on a single computer, allowing up to three GeForce® graphics cards to be used in a single machine. Now hot, new, graphics-intensive titles, such as Call of Duty 4, Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, and Unreal Tournament 3, can be played at the highest resolution possible, with all the graphics settings cranked to the max, and antialiasing applied for the first time.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- Crysis remaster teased again, perfect on PlayStation 5, Xbox Scarlett?
- So yeah, the AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X can run Crysis without a GPU
- Call of Duty: Warzone update adds solo mode, and fixes in-game bugs
- Halo 1 PC beta tests, Halo Reach PC fixes delayed to undetermined time
- Valve pushes out new Half-Life: Alyx update 1.2, new features and more