WD have just topped their popular Passport series of portable USB HDDs with a new 320GB model. That's a hell of a lot of storage capacity in your pocket, especially when you look at how small these things are physically.
What's also handy is that it retains its ability to be powered off the USB port, dismissing the need to carry around a power brick.
LAKE FOREST, Calif. - Dec. 3, 2007 - Just in time to make a perfect holiday gift, WD® (NYSE: WDC) today announced that its new 320 GB capacity WD Passport® Portable Drives are available now at select retailers and this week at WD's online store (www.shopwd.com). This sharp increase in storage capacity puts almost a third of a terabyte of digital storage in the palm of your hand.
WD Passport Portable Drives have become popular worldwide for their plug-and-play capability, stylish, ultra-portable design, and sleek piano-black finish. At less than five ounces, this lightweight drive fits neatly in a pocket or backpack and is the perfect gadget to back up today's increasingly large files.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Western-style fast-food diet linked to brain and memory impairment
- Xbox Lockhart going digital-only at launch would be a mistake
- Digital gaming earned $9.2 billion in February 2020, up 4% YoY
- Digital E3 2020 show cancelled, ESA has no plans to host online event
- MWC organizers lay down rules: banning people from Wuhan, China