World reknowned overclockers Kinc and crotale have been at it again; with DreamHack'07 having taken place on the weekend it would've been a crime for these two power hungry folks not to attend and strut their stuff once again in front of 10,000 people to try and push back into #1 on the Futuremark ORB.
And surely enough, they came through with the goods. This time the focus was on 3DMark06, and they've topped the ORB with a very impressive result that's nudging ever closer to the magic 30,000 milestone.
They achieved a score of 29,147 with a QX9650 kickin' along at 5501MHz and a pair of HD 2900 XT's dancing along at 1175/960MHz.
More pics and info can be seen here.
Update: As though they weren't satisfied enough with regaining #1 spot on the ORB, Kinc and crotale kept it rockin' and squeezed out an even better result.
After being almost too close at breaking the current 3DMark06 world record earlier today live at DreamHack 2007, Swedish overclocking aces and NordicHardware crew members Kinc and crotale managed to go that extra mile. They once again broke a 3DMark world record live at DreamHack.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- ASRock takes out 5 world records with its TRX40 Taichi motherboard
- Steam hits new all-time record for concurrent players on its platform
- Game Pass just got the most popular game of all time
- Microsoft sees Sony and Nintendo as potential allies, not competitors
- Google paid out record $6.5 million to hackers who exploited security