Super Talent have just introduced a new lineup of Solid State Drives which can handle extreme temperature ranges from as a low as -40C right up to 85C, making them more suited to an industrial environment over typical hard drives due to their high tolerance.
The new I-Temp SSDs come in 1.8", 2.5" and 3.5" physical sizes, and are available with both SATA and IDE interfaces.
"Many of our current SSD customers are using them in industrial or military environments where they are exposed to harsh environmental conditions, so our I-Temp SSDs are made to endure extreme temperatures where commercial storage products will fail", commented Super Talent Marketing Director, Joe James.
These SSDs are designed and manufactured in Super Talent's San Jose, California headquarters, and are backed with a three year warranty. Super Talent sells its SSDs directly to OEM customers worldwide. OEM pricing on SS28A5C25I, 128GB 2.5-inch I-temp SATA SSD, is under $4000.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Next Super Smash Bros. game isn't planned yet, will be on next console
- Next-gen Xbox Lockhart has 'significantly less RAM' for 1440p gaming
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility
- Xbox Series X SSDs may use Phison flash controllers