PC cooling specialists GlacialTech have further extended their IGLOO series of CPU coolers with the new IGLOO 5750 PWM and Silent editions for both Intel and AMD platforms.
The press release describes the characteristics of both coolers very well which you can grab here.
From there, the Silent version's double fan quietly and efficiently brings the temperature down. The low decibel (19dB), high volume (30.8 CFM) fans are 92mmx92mmx25mm and run at an ultra-quiet speed of 1800 RPM. The dual fan is a unique concept that not only cools down the radiator, but the added blow down effect also cools down the heatsink directly above the CPU.
Unlike the Silent version of this series, the PWM version has a dual 92mm×92mm×25mm adjustable speed fan setup which brings the temperature down according to your needs, The fan ranges in speed from 800~2500RPM, with a maximum volume throughput of 51.3CFM.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Dragon's Dogma 2, Dino Crisis Remake and more possible from Capcom
- Activision-Blizzard heavily investing in new tech to power engagement
- InWin releases the B1, a stylish and ultra compact mITX chassis
- Switch cross-save is a prime mover for third-party re-releases