Compro have just announced a new member to their range of VideoMate series TV tuners.
The new VideoMate E800 is a PCI-E x1 based card which is a hybrid design with support for both DVB-T and analog TV signals.
The card also sports hardware MPEG-2 encoding which opens the doors to many other features and capabilities such as seamless timeshifting during the recording of programs thanks to freed up CPU cycles.
For full details on the new VideoMate E800 PCI-E tuner, grab the official PR here folks.
What kind of TV card do you need in these digital times? Compro Technology, an innovative leading manufacturer and developer of PC multimedia products, launched VideoMate E800, which is a hybrid advanced PCI-E interface DVB-T and analog TV/FM tuner card with powerful real-time hardware MPEG-2 encoding. You can hardware record DVD full-D1 / MPEG-2 TV shows and hardware timeshift for instant replay of live TV without heavy CPU loading as a high-end DVD recorder.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- PCI Express 6.0 spec reaches rev 0.3, final due in 2021, up to 256GB/s
- Netflix adds 'skip Trump joke' button for Seth Meyer comedy special
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake demo gets leaked, intro footage revealed
- Next-gen Splinter Cell game could be revealed at The Game Awards 2019
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake leaks hint at PC port