If AMD Phenom and 790FX floats your boat, you'll be no doubt very much liking this motherboard from DFI. As a new addition to their LANParty UT line of enthusiast boards, the 790FX-M2R is typically oozing features galore.
It uses a Digital PWM design, Bernstein audio module, advanced heat pipe + Transpiper cooling, three-way Crossfire support and much more. You can get the full rundown on it here folks.
Performance of a system greatly depends on the coordination between its processor and motherboard. Motherboard is the single most significant of them all. While AMD is about to launch their highest-end quad core CPU, the Phenom series, LANParty UT 790FX-M2R is the perfect optimized platform for the series. In enthusiast's world, most of them agree that the high overclock ability is the biggest feature that AMD processors have been created with.
Phenom is the real quad core CPU as is in its physical structure. It is the ever-best results from AMD's long term development. It overclocks with better reliability and lower power consumption.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PlayStation 5's SSD may revolutionize save states with instant launch
- Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos get deepfaked into Star Trek
- Ninja: anyone who says 'it's just a game' is a 'horrible human being'
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- PlayStation 5 will respect your time thanks to ultra-fast SSD and OS