A new set of ATI Catalyst drivers have just become available for download, these being the 7.11 drivers.
The release highlights indicate that stability is the main focus this time round (as opposed to performance boosts which the previous driver brought us).
For a complete rundown of what's been changed, you can grab the full release notes in PDF format.
Head over to the AMD GAME! website to download them folks.
Please note: If you're glued to Crysis you'll be wanting to stick with the Crysis hotfix driver as the bug fixes and performance increases from that haven't been implemented into the 7.11 drivers. I can only assume AMD plan to implement these into the 7.12 drivers next month.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce 440.97 drivers are optimized for COD: Modern Warfare
- New GeForce drivers ready for Detroit: Become Human, MechWarrior 5
- GeForce 441.08 drivers out: supports GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER and more
- GeForce 441.20 drivers are ready for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- AMD Radeon 20.1.4 drivers are optimized for Warcraft III: Reforged