Whilst doing the rounds in Taiwan at the moment, Hexus have been lucky enough to enter the doors of abit headquarters where they were allowed to grab some details and images of a very slick looking high-end motherboard abit are set to release early 08.
This is in fact a 'cherry-picked' X38 chipset motherboard (officially known as X48) which abit call the IX48-MAX. X48 brings with it official support for 1600MHz FSB Yorkfield processors, 2 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slots, support for XMP memory and no doubt more BIOS tweaking options than the most hardcore of overclockers will ever need.
The size of that northbridge cooler is truely something, isn't it?
Check out the full scoop on it here.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 03:17 pm CDT
- Next-gen PS5/Xbox Scarlett open-world game: 'best real-time graphics'
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- Baldur's Gate 3 will be playable in 2020 via early access
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- PCI Express 6.0 spec reaches rev 0.3, final due in 2021, up to 256GB/s