abit have just introduced three new motherboards for the slightly more budget conscious buyer, these catering to both the AMD and Intel crowd.
First up is the AN68SD; this is an AMD Socket AM2+ offering based on NVIDIA's new nForce 520D chipset.
It's a little bit of a mixed bag; abit have made sure to include a few enthusiast-oriented features such as the SoftMenu BIOS overclocking menu, external CMOS reset switch and abit's Silent OTES chipset cooling system, however only four SATA ports and a single PCIe x16 slot is resident on this board.
Next up is the I-N73H series of motherboards based on NVIDIA's GeForce 7100/nForce 630i chipset for the Intel platform.
There is the slightly lower spec'd "I-N73H" model and also a "I-N73HD" board which seems only to differ with its inclusion of FireWire support.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra full specs leaked
- Battlefield V Chapter 6: Into the Jungle trailer released
- Qualcomm: esports viewers in US beat MLB, NBA, NHL -- closing on NFL
- Call of Duty 2020 confirmed, expected to sell less than Modern Warfare
- Next-gen Splinter Cell game could be revealed at The Game Awards 2019