Epic Games has unleashed Unreal Engine 5 into the world, where you can now download it from the Epic Games Launcher (20GB download). It was released during the State of Unreal 2022 event, where the developer displayed a list of game developers working on games powered by Unreal Engine 5.
During the State of Unreal 2022 live stream, developer Epic Games posted up a picture of a list of game developers that are working on games powered by Unreal Engine 5. The list includes developers like CD PROJEKT RED, Xbox, PlayStation (and PSVR 2), Ninja Theory, Tencent Games, Obsidian Entertainment, The Initiative, Codemasters, Remedy, Bloober, Splash Damage, Gearbox, and so many more.
Tomb Raider developer Crystal Dynamics announced during the State of Unreal 2022 event that its new Tomb Raider game was being made with Unreal Engine 5, while it'll be awesome to see the fruits of the UE5 labor in Sony's next-gen PlayStation VR2 headset and UE5-powered VR games of the future.
- Read more: The new Tomb Raider game is being built on next-gen Unreal Engine 5
- Read more: New Matrix Awakens Unreal Engine 5 tech demo redefines what is real
- Read more: The Matrix Awakens on PS5 looks better than The Matrix Reloaded
- Read more: STALKER 2 confirmed to be powered by Unreal Engine 5
- Read more: NVIDIA's game-changing DLSS tech now available in Unreal Engine 5
Here's the State of Unreal 2022 stream.