Palit have launched both HD 3850 and HD 3870 cards this week, and although the 3870 offering appears to be just a bog stock offering, Palit's 3850 on the other hand isn't; it uses a superior heatsink/fan combo which is said to lower temperatures noticably whilsts also dropping noise levels. Not only this, but there looks to be native HDMI on the card as well, dismissing the need for one of those annoying dongles.
These qualities would make Palit's 3850 most appealing for those looking to whack one of these new ATI cards into their home theatre box. Not to mention Palit are reknowned for their very aggressive pricing too.
For further information, grab the announcement here.
Palit Microsystems, the leading graphics card manufacturer, today excitingly announces Palit Redeon 3800 series graphics processor: Palit Radeon HD 3850 and HD 3870 which are AMD's first series of products support PCIe 2.0 technology and are both based on 55nm process technology allows to provide full performance with lower power consumption. For Palit's own design HD 3850, we provides something more and above the reference design.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Is this a hint towards an Age of Mythology: Definitive Edition?
- Blizzard bans more Hearthstone players for 'free Hong Kong' signs
- Capcom is really happy with Jill Valentine's new look in RE3 Remake
- Resident Evil 3 Remake vs Original game graphics comparison video
- Ubisoft to launch 9 big AAA games on next-gen PS5, Project Scarlett