PC chassis maker "NZXT" have just introduced a new small form factor chassis lineup this week which they say is 'The Ultimate Gaming SFF Chassis'.
The new NZXT Rogue is a project that they've had in the works for quite some time, and it would appear they haven't cut any corners in the design of this case. Its feature-set is quite extensive and at an MSRP of $149 it looks to be priced very aggressively as well.
Introducing the ultimate gaming SFF chassis from NZXT, the Rogue, built with an 3mm aluminum frame and fitted with the best cooling possibilities like five 120mm fans, the Rogue offers the best performance and quality for M-ATX gaming systems. Tailored for LAN parties, the Rogue comes standard with a carrying strap, capability for four hard drives and long video expansion cards like the NVIDIA 8800GTX. High performance parts also means a high wattage PSU so the Rogue was also designed to hold high wattage 750W power supplies through the use of an extension bracket.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- InWin has done it again! Meet the 10th generation signature 'Diey'
- InWin actually releases the new Alice chassis, is this the future?
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron remaster possibly coming to PS4
- Steam's Black Friday sale is almost too good to be true