Following this week's official release of Intel's latest flagship desktop CPU in the QX9650, OCZ are one of the first system builders to announce a complete package powered by the new Penryn based 3.0GHz quad core part.
The CPU will be offered with their 'Hypersonic PC' Sonic Boom OCX series which you can get the full details on here.
OCZ's official announcement can be found here.
Sunnyvale, Calif.,-November 12, 2007-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, PC components, and system builds, today announced Hypersonic PC, the System Division of the Group, will be one of the first to offer Intel's new high-end desktop processor, the Core 2 Extreme QX9650 quad core. The exciting new CPU will be featured in the renowned Sonic Boom OCX series to deliver a state-of-the-art solution for the most hardcore gamers and media enthusiasts.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- New Sonic the Hedgehog movie images surface, can they fix this mess?
- Sonic gets major facelift in new redesigned movie trailer
- Sonic Mania's lead animator is who we thank for Sonic's Movie redesign
- Adorable Baby Sonic shown off in this Sonic the Hedgehog movie trailer
- Puma debuts range of Sonic the Hedgehog clothing