As a quick heads up for current owners or potential buyers of FOXCONN's Quantum-Force series "MARS" P35 motherboard, FOXCONN has just released a new BETA BIOS for the board (G26) which brings support for Penryn 45nm processors thanks to the allowance of x0.5 multipliers.
Grab this announcement for more details.
Beijing, China, November 9th 2007 - FOXCONN today announced that its award-winning MARS motherboard now supports 0.5 multiplier increments.
MARS is the first motherboard to provide the 0.5 increment capability which is supported by 'Penryn' 45nm processors.
"The 0.5 multiplier increment will give enthusiasts more flexibility when it comes to overclocking, so we should see higher clock speeds running in a stable environment" claims Peter 'Shamino' Tan, Technical Consultant for the Quantum Force product line.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NASA's Mars 2020 rover will search for life on Mars' surface
- NASA Administrator doubles down on humans landing on Mars by '2035'
- Scientist claims NASA photos prove extraterrestrial life is on Mars
- US House of Representatives proposes new bill to axe NASA's Moon plans
- NASA jabbed its probe in a Martian hole and found that Mars shakes