OOooooh looky here folks! Seems retailers are starting to jump the gun on AMD's yet to be officially released HD 3800 series graphics cards, these based on the highly anticipated next-gen RV670 GPU.
Aussie retailer TEK CORP has listed GECUBE's HD 3870 card on their site with a full rundown of the specifications along with pricing, a quite reasonable $358.00 AU. ITSky has followed suit and listed the same card on their site, though for a whole dollar more.
- Microsoft© Windows Vista© Preminum Certified
- The ATI Radeon HD3800 series delivers powerful graphics performance, improved stability, and an immersive HD gaming experience for Microsoft© Windows Vista © operating system and improve the performance of the Windows Aero graphical interface with ATI Catalyst software and drivers.
- The new generation of ATI Radeon HD3800 series of graphics processors introduces new video, display and media technology.
- Dynamic Game Computing Technology
- PCI-Express© 2.0 support
- DirectX© 10.1 / Shader Model 4.1 support
- 320 Unified Stream Processor * 256-bit memory interface * Dynamic geometry Acceleration
- High-Speed 128-bit HDR (High Dynamic range) rendering * Game Physics processing support * Up to 24X Custom Filter Anti-Aliasing
- ATI CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K