The folks over at TechConnect have posted up a bunch of details on three new 2.0 speaker systems from Creative this week, these being the GigaWorks HD50, GigaWorks T40 and Inspire T10 series.
At $149.99 for either of the two GigaWorks kits and $49.00 for the Inspire T10s, these certainly arn't considered to be cheap baseline 2.0 speakers, but judging from the specs and info mentioned in the press release there's a good chance they're worthy of their price tags.
SINGAPORE - November 6, 2007 - Creative Technology Ltd., a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products, today announced a premium range of 2.0 stereo speakers featuring innovative technology, premium components and compact designs. Backed by engineering breakthroughs such as BasXPort technology and use of premium components which give truly outstanding bass without the need of a subwoofer, making these speakers smaller and more powerful than previously possible. Leading the premium range is the new innovative micro speaker system, Creative GigaWorks® HD50. Encompassing audiophile-grade drivers and components, Creative GigaWorks HD50 offers the ultimate in audio clarity.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Halo 6 is fine, 343i says don't worry about development
- Mike Laidlaw leaves Ubisoft, mystery game's future remains unknown
- The JBL Bar 9.1 is a Dolby Atmos soundbar that has wireless speakers
- Splinter Cell creative director returns to Ubisoft to shape new games
- Obsidian's new IP is basically Honey I Shrunk The Kids: The Game