With all of these Phenom-ready AMD 770/790 chipset boards popping up early, Biostar figured they'd follow suit and unveil their T-Series TA770 A2+ motherboard based around AMD's new 770 series chipset.
Get the full rundown on it here folks.
BIOSTAR Microtech Int'l Corp., a professional manufacturer of motherboards has launched T-Series TA770 A2+, based on the latest AMD 770 Chipset. The model supports the upcoming AMD Phenom series multi-core processors, which support Dual Channel DDR2-1066, bigger L3 cache and offer optimized overclocking ability. TA770 A2+ is designed for performance, scalability, and personalization, which are coupled with innovative and efficient design incorporating brand new technologies. TA770 A2+ is also featuring HyperTransport 3.0 Technology and PCI Express® 2.0 to get the performance you need for immersive gaming, rich multimedia, and multi-tasking.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility