Chaintech have just added to the DDR3 memory market their new APOGEE GT series DDR3 memory module rated to run at 1800MHz (PC3-14400). Latencies are fairly well balanced to allow for the high speed of the module, programmed at 8-8-8-24.
This module is currently being sold as a 2x1GB kit as is the case with the rest of the APOGEE GT series lineup (1600/1333/1066MHz offerings).
Grab the press release for further information.
Taipei, Taiwan, November 06, 2007-Walton Chaintech, the world's renowned memory module and graphic card manufacturer, releases its brand-new APOGEE GT DDR3 memory module rated at a blazing-fast 1800MHz (PC3-14400). This high-speed DDR3 solution sets industry performance standards as well as to accelerate the development of next-generation enthusiast platforms.
Tested and qualified to reach DDR3 1800 with substantial overclocking capability and aggressive latencies, the APOGEE GT DDR3 memory module is believed as an innovative addition to the GT line up. Balanced between bandwidth and latencies, APOGEE GT DDR3 1800 memory modules are rated to run CL8-8-8-24 and optimized for the latest Intel P35 and X38 chipset.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Ubisoft to launch 9 big AAA games on next-gen PS5, Project Scarlett
- Cyberpunk 2077's online multiplayer won't release until 2022
- Dead Island 2 may not release until 2021 at the earliest
- GTA 6 listed for 2020 release by retailer Gameware, probably fake
- 14nm shortage is so bad, Intel is reviving a 22nm CPU from 2013