The lads at XBit have posted up some details about AMD's upcoming lineup of IGP based motherboard chipsets, these to sport integrated DirectX 10 graphics, hybrid Crossfire tech, HDMI, DisplayPort and more.
Advanced Micro Devices plans to update its family of chipsets with built-in DirectX 10-compliant graphics cores in January, 2008, sources with knowledge of the matter revealed. The new products will help AMD to offer more competitive platforms, but the company will still have offer somewhat outdated integrated graphics solutions during holiday season.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Dare to enter our 'Maleficent: Mistress of Evil' Blu-ray giveaway!
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to sell 6-8 million in 2020, analyst says
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020