Antec have extended their NeoPower of power supply units this week with two new additions, these being the NeoPower 650 and NeoPower 650 Blue. Both are identical except for the Blue edition sporting a bottom-mounted 120mm fan with blue LEDs for some bling.
Specs wise, they are rated for 650W power output with 85% efficiency. They also have active PFC, triple +12V rails and a modular cabling design.
Moving to the pricing, they come in at an RRP of around $169.95 to $179.95 and are apparently already available through major retailers. You'll also get peace of mind with Antec's five-year warranty.
For further information on 'em, grab the official announcement here folks.
Fremont, CA - October 16, 2007 - Antec, Inc., the leading global provider of high-performance components for the gaming, PC Upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has launched the NeoPower 650 and the NeoPower 650 Blue power supplies (PSUs) as additions to the NeoPower Series.
Both of the new NeoPower power supplies are up to 85% energy-efficient and feature either an 80mm fan or 120mm fan, resulting in a cooler and quieter system. In addition, the supplies have Active PFC, allowing them to deliver environmentally friendly energy with universal input voltage stability.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Qualcomm Adreno 650 GPU 'most efficient graphics core in the world'
- Antec reveals slick new Performance P120 Crystal mid-tower case
- Obsidian Entertainment releases PC requirements for 'The Outer Worlds'
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865: 20% faster than Snapdragon 855
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis