Transcend have a fresh press release up this week which outlines their new Ultra Speed "Industrial-Grade" CompactFlash memory card. It comes in capacities of up to 8GB and earns its "industrial" branding due to being able to withstand more extreme temperatures over normal CF cards as well as being resistant to shocks and vibrations etc.
For full details on the new range of industrial-grade CF cards, check out Transcend's announcement here.
Transcend, a worldwide leader in flash memory cards, today announced a new Ultra Speed version of its successful Industrial CompactFlash? memory card lineup with capacities up to 8GB. Transcend's Industrial CF cards are specially designed to meet the strict demands of high-end equipment and machines that run at extreme temperatures. The operating temperature range of Industrial CF cards is much better than normal CF cards, with full functionality down to -40?C and as hot as 85?C (normal CF Cards are only rated at -25?C to 85?C).
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Solar energy breakthrough: fossil fuels replaced with AI & sunlight
- Xbox Series X may support CFExpress memory cards
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs