OCZ have just announced the world's first 4GB "NVIDIA SLI Certified" memory kit, these being DDR2 modules rated to run at 800MHz with timings of 5-4-4.
These modules earn their certification by using NVIDIA Enhanced Performance Profiles (EPP) which is said to optimize the modules' gaming performance on nForce SLI-based motherboards.
For further information you can read up on the press material at OCZ's website.
Sunnyvale, CA-October 9, 2007-OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leader in innovative ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today announced the latest addition to the award-winning OCZ NVIDIA® SLI certified series, the world's first 4GB PC2-6400 SLI-Ready DDR2 modules. Optimized specifically for the latest generation nForce platforms, this series features an ideal combination of reduced latencies and high density to support the ultimate gaming experience.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PlayStation 5 February reveal may not happen, Sony needs more time
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- PlayStation 5 SSD speeds hit 9GB/sec with custom 12-channel controller
- Sony confirms PlayStation 5 reveal for tomorrow, March 18 at 12PM EST
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X