With X38 now officially unleashed, Foxconn are quick to let everyone know about their piece of work based on this new flagship desktop chipset from Intel. Foxconn call it the X38A "Digital Life" series motherboard and it packs more features than you can poke a stick at.
The first and most eye-catching aspect of it though is the unique and beefy chipset cooling solution implemented, particularly that mass of copper and aluminum sitting over the northbridge, Foxconn call this their "Cool Pipe" motherboard cooling system.
For the full scoop on it, grab Foxconn's announcement here folks.
Beijing, China, October 10th 2007 - FOXCONN today officially announced the launch of the X38A motherboard, based on the enthusiast-class Intel® X38 chipset. This high-end desktop motherboard is the latest product in Foxconn's Digital Life segment, which aims to bring more connectivity and digital entertainment capability to enthusiast motherboards.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- Netflix adds 'skip Trump joke' button for Seth Meyer comedy special
- Next-gen Splinter Cell game could be revealed at The Game Awards 2019