Highpoint have just added to their RocketRAID family of controller cards with the new RocketRAID 2522. Highlights of the card include a sustained data throughput of 1.2GB/s (the fastest available to date) as well as support for 40/40 (40 SATA drives up to 40TB) storage configurations.
For further details, grab the press release here.
Milpitas, Calif. - Oct 4, 2007 -announced the availability of the HighPoint RocketRAID 2522 SATA RAID Controller. The RocketRAID 2522 is the world's first SATA RAID controller to deliver unmatched sustained performance throughput at 1200MB/s READ and WRITE.
The RocketRAID 2522 brings a new level of high performance and external connectivity for storage environments. The 1200MB/s sustained data throughput is achieved by striping together drives in a RAID array. Digital media environments gain the most benefits from utilizing the sustained throughput for viewing, editing and saving real time digital content and projects.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Lexar working on new SSD for 2020: pushes 7GB/sec
- PlayStation 5 SSD speeds hit 9GB/sec with custom 12-channel controller
- Netflix considers switching from Intel to AMD EPYC in its datacenters
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU