Maintaining their focus on the DDR2 memory market for now, Transcend have today announced some new high performance DDR2-1066MHz modules as part of their aXeRAM Overclocking Memory series. These modules run timings of 5-5-5-15 at 2.1V and come in the form of a 2GB kit.
For full details, check out the announcement here.
Transcend, a global leader in the manufacture of high performance memory modules, is proud to unveil its latest product: a 2GB DDR2-1066 aXeRam? Dual-Channel Overclocking Memory Kit. Just like its predecessor, DDR2-800 aXeRam, it uses premium chips and offers unrivaled performance. Designed with gamers and power users in mind, aXeRam memory delivers superior overclocking performance while maintaining rock-solid system stability.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Microsoft wants new IPs to turn into long-running franchises
- Sex robots with 'consent modules' being made for ethical sex robots
- Modders rip 16Gbps GDDR6 from RTX 2080 SUPER, put it on RTX 2080 Ti
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits
- HyperX milestones: 65M memory modules sold, 10M headsets, 1M keyboards