Under the "PC Power & Cooling" brand, OCZ have announced their new "Turbo-Cool" 1200W SLI Ready power supply today. This single 12V rail monster is certified to tackle Dual GeForce 8800 Ultras and based on its listing of specs wouldn't break a sweat dealing with triple/quad-SLI either.
For full details on it head over to the PC Power & Cooling website.
As the newest model in the renowned PC Power & Cooling Turbo-Cool series, the robust Turbo-Cool 1200 is truly the ultimate next-gen PSU! This Single-Rail power house (+12V @ 90A) will provide optimum distribution of rock-solid power for the most demanding configurations possible.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA multi-GPU checkerboard rendering appears in new GeForce drivers
- FSP shocks at CES 2020 with an extreme dual system chassis, the CMT710
- Redundant PSU's in a standard PC case? FSP has that at CES 2020
- AMD steps it up (again) with next-gen Ryzen Threadripper packaging
- Blizzard bans more Hearthstone players for 'free Hong Kong' signs