AENEON, a Qimonda AG brand have announced some new high-speed "XTUNE" DDR2-1333 memory modules this week, these in the form of a 2x1GB dual channel kit running latencies of 8-8-8-15 at 1.5V.
You can read the press material here for For full details folks.
Munich, Germany, October 2, 2007 - AENEON, a Qimonda AG brand, announced the availability of its new XTUNE DDR3-1333 CL8 memory modules. DDR3 is the upcoming memory technology which will be mainly used in high-end desktop platforms. The XTUNE DDR3 series is the AENEON solution for these platforms addressing enthusiasts' highest performance needs as well as enabling fast, stable and reliable system operation.
The XTUNE DDR3-1333 memory module is available with a density of 1GByte (AXH760UD00-13G) and the single module is tested to run at 1333 MHz at a latency timing of 8-8-8-15 at the standard DDR3 voltage value of 1.5 V. The modules can be organized as 128M x 64-bit DDR3-1333 based on 16 components of 64M x 8-bit DDR3 FBGA components. The XTUNE DDR3-1333 memory modules are offered in dual channel kits with two identical modules (2x1GB) tested together in dual channel mode at 1333MHz at a latency timing of 8-8-8-15 on several platforms.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Sony confirms PlayStation 5 reveal for tomorrow, March 18 at 12PM EST
- PlayStation 5's rumored heat issues should be solved in final console
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Report: PlayStation 5 Pro and base PlayStation 5 coming in 2020