Formally known as G92, the lads over at TechConnect have sourced a nice pic of NVIDIA's soon to be 8800 GT graphics card which will take on AMD's upcoming RV670 based Radeon HD 2950.
Like RV670, it appears the 8800 GT will also sport a more compact single-slot cooling solution which covers the entire PCB, also hiding sight of a 6-pin PCIe power connector. Clock speeds are said to be somewhere around 600MHz on the core and 1800MHz memory.
These cards will supposedly be released in just three weeks or there abouts.
The G8P/G92 or better yet, the GeForce 8800 GT is now looking at a release date in about three weeks and since we are so close to the unveiling a shot of the upcoming card has appeared online. As seen in the picture below, the GeForce 8800 GT has a single slot cooling solution that cover the whole of the PCB and hides the expected 6-pin PCIe power connector.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Fry's Electronics denies closure, but evidence suggests otherwise
- MSI Radeon RX 5600 XT MECH series teased, dual-fan design at play
- AMD's new Korean RRA certification listing: our new Big Navi tease?
- Apex Legends Halloween event: Nightmare map, ZOMBIES, and more
- Some PlayStation 5 launch games are next-gen exclusive