Following the release of AMD's latest Catalyst 7.9 drivers a couple weeks ago, they have just issued out a hotfix which addresses several issues with a bunch of current blockbuster gaming titles. The games attended to along with the benefits to come with each in conjunction with this new hotfix can be seen below :-
Enemy Territory Quake Wars: Crossfire flickering issues are resolved. Performance is improved
Bioshock: Resolved intermittent hangs for the Radeon HD 2400 and Radeon HD 2600
Call of Juarez: Texture corruption is fixed
World In Conflict: Performance is improved
Team Fortress 2: Facial morphing corruption is fixed
Time Shift: Resolved random crashes for Radeon 9xxx and Radeon X8xx series of products
For more information and download links head over to this page on AMD's website folks.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- A pet cat has been infected with coronavirus in Belgium
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- AMD's new Korean RRA certification listing: our new Big Navi tease?
- Hardly any devs are making next-gen PS5, Xbox Series X games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to sell 6-8 million in 2020, analyst says