Though DDR3 is the new benchmark of choice when it comes to building high performance PCs, a lot of people are still running recently built high-end systems which run off DDR2, therefore G.Skill have decided to bridge the gap a little closer between the two and offer some ultra fast DDR2-1000 modules, these in the form of a 4GB kit to keep Vista happy.
The F2-8000CL5D-4GBPQ kit runs with timings of CL5-5-5-15 at its rated speed of 1000MHz and should be available very soon now. More details here.
Taipei, Taiwan (techmessenger.com) -- G.Skill International Enterprise unveils the world no.1 DDR2-1000 CL5-5-5-15 (F2-8000CL5D-4GBPQ) today. Since Microsoft launched Vista last year, users are requesting higher memory capacity in better performance. Today, GSkill, the leader in memory has once again launched DDR2-1000, PC2-8000, CL5 4GB kit.
"Not only Microsoft VISTA, but also home multimedia requirement, high capacity with high speed memory is always been requested by end users."
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Diablo IV won't have skill respecs, gamers must grind for skill tomes
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits
- G.SKILL's new 256GB DDR4 RAM kits for new Threadripper, Core-X CPUs
- PlayStation 5 SSD speeds hit 9GB/sec with custom 12-channel controller
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech