Cooler Master have introduced their new Hyper 212 CPU cooler today which offers a unique dual-fin design and LED sickle fan blade. For the full scoop on it grab the official PR here.
Taipei, Taiwan - September 26, 2007 - Cooler Master is proud to introduce its latest creation - the Hyper 212 CPU Cooler; offering a unique dual-fin design, LED sickle fan blade, universal fit, and silent operation at 19dBA - the Hyper 212 delivers superior cooling performance for Intel® and AMD® CPUs.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X SSD is revolutionary, changes Xbox gaming forever
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU
- Xbox Series X natively plays all Xbox games better