Sharkoon have released a new CPU cooler into the market today, this dubbed the Silent Eagle. The fan uses Sharkoon's proven golf ball design on its fan blades, many small, round dimples which are said to reduce wind turbulence with minimal noise. The heatsink itself is a tower design which sports three u-shaped copper heatpipes to better assist in heat dissipation.
For the full rundown on it check out Sharkoon's announcement here folks.
The Sharkoon Silent Eagle CPU Cooler consists of a heatpipe cooling design with a preinstalled Sharkoon Silent Eagle 2000 Fan. The highly awarded Silent Eagle Fan distinguishes itself through the unique, golf ball design of its fan blades. Many small, round dimples on the fan blades reduce wind turbulence and displace high volumes of air with a minimal amount of noise.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Check out this PC built in a glass pyramid
- Intel recalls Xeon E-2274G because they included a crappy fan
- Raijintek intros Samos water block for AMD Radeon RX 5700 series cards
- Marvel goes full woke, intros new characters Snowflake and Safespace
- Treyarch Design Director says next Call of Duty won't have jetpacks