Transcend have just released a high capacity 16GB CompactFlash card which is also rated for High Speed 133X, this equating to read/write speeds of up to 45MB/21.5MB per second. This card is ideally suited to advanced high-resolution cameras and the like.
For more information, check out the official announcement from Transcend here.
Transcend, a global leading brand in flash memory cards, rolled out its largest capacity CompactFlash? product to date - a 16GB (Type I) card with ultra-fast 133X transfer rates. Transcend's 133X CF card targets serious users who demand superior performance and reliability from their memory cards, including professional photographers, reporters and photography enthusiasts. To ensure ultimate compatibility and speed, it operates in both dual-channel transfer and the Ultra DMA mode 4 standard.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU
- Xbox Series X SSD is revolutionary, changes Xbox gaming forever
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Project Scarlett to use proprietary SSD tech to supercharge speeds