TechConnect have scored a whole bunch of information on Intel's upcoming 45nm desktop Penryn parts, this confirming various model numbers and their rated clockspeeds as well as the amount of cache. Not only this, but they manage to get a hold of the initial pricing to be slapped on these suckers alongside release dates too.
You can find all the details here.
The Conroe (and Kentsfields) have taken the performance crown from AMD and are currently on a roll but these will not be battling AMD's upcoming Phenom processors as Intel is preparing the new 45nm-built Yorkfield and Wolfdale CPUs. The models ready to be rolled out in Q4 2007 and Q1 2008 have already been revealed but what was unknown was the sum Intel will want for its updated line-up. Now, with the exception of the lonely dual-core E8300, the rest of the 45nm pack is priced and can already start causing AMD an extended headache.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Intel struggles continue to ryze: Samsung to help Intel make CPUs
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020