As the DDR3 market continues to grow quickly, there's now some new high-performance Ballistix series modules out from Crucial. These modules run at speeds of 1600MHz (PC3-12800) with latencies of 8-8-8-20 @ 1.8v. They can be purchased as singular 1GB modules or in 2GB kits.
For more information head over to Crucial's website.
Lexar Media, a subsidiary of Micron Technology, today launched its first Crucial Ballistix DDR3 memory modules. Crucial Ballistix DDR3 modules feature a newly redesigned heat spreader with a clip-less design, giving the modules a cleaner look. Additionally, the new Ballistix modules feature a Micron company logo on the heat spreader, calling attention to the exclusive use of Micron components in the Ballistix DDR3 product line.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Micron announces entry into portable SSD market with Crucial X8
- We might see Half-Life: Alyx playable without a VR headset soon
- Is there an Alternate Reality Game hidden inside of Half-Life: Alyx?
- Half-Life: Alyx is the best PC game of 2020 on Metacritic
- EA teases return to Steam, will likely sell new games on Valve's store