Akasa have revealed details about a new kind of CPU cooler today, dubbed the "Revo" (short for Revolution). This unique design is powered by what's called 'thermodynamic "bubble-pump" technology' which promises completely silent cooling and outstanding performance.
A diagram posted up over at TechConnect explains how the new technology works here. Certainly looks promising, but we've seen a number of unique cooling solutions hit the market in the past which have failed to deliver in the end so it will be interesting to see if Akasa truely have done all their homework on this one and if it is in fact a 'revolution' for CPU coolers.
After a little teasing time Akasa has finally unveiled its newest CPU cooler, the Revo. Powered by thermodynamic 'bubble-pump' technology the Revo promises noiseless cooling and high thermal performance.
"We saw the potential in this new technology right away", says Adrian Young, Marketing Director of Akasa. "It's quieter than heatpipe coolers, cooler than conventional heatsinks, and easier to fit-and safer-than watercoolers. This technology could revolutionize CPU cooling".
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- PlayStation 5's cooling solution will make you quite happy, Cerny says
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5's rumored heat issues should be solved in final console
- Only PlayStation 5 next-gen exclusives will tap SSD's full potential
- PlayStation 5 will respect your time thanks to ultra-fast SSD and OS