COLORFUL's new DDR5 memory has been teased, with the COLORFUL V-Color DDR5-6333 memory teased with high speeds and an RGB lighting strip at the top.
The new COLORFUL V-Color DDR5-6333 memory teased by Hassan Mujtaba from Wccftech, with the 16GB DDR5 DIMM featuring a white theme and RGB lighting strip at the top. JEDEC's regular specs of 4800 aren't touched here, with COLORFUL kicking things off at DDR4-6333.
16GB per module means dual-channel kits will boast 32GB, while 64GB kits of DDR5 should be a much bigger norm in the future. You'll need a new CPU and motherboard, with Intel about to launch its next-gen Alder Lake CPUs and 600-series platform that will support DDR5 memory and PCIe 5.0 technology.
- Read more: Corsair gives us our first look at their next-gen Vengeance DDR5 RAM
- Read more: G.SKILL preps Trident Z DDR5 gaming + OC memory, coming soon
- Read more: PNY announces its new XLR8 Gaming DDR5-4800 RAM, ready for Q4 2021
- Read more: ADATA unveils next-gen DDR5 coming, will offer 64GB kits of DDR5 RAM
Intel's new 12th Gen Core "Alder Lake" CPUs will be announced, and go on sale on November 4 -- so we don't have much longer to wait. We don't yet know when COLORFUL will be launching its next-gen V-Color DDR5 memory, but it shouldn't be too much further away than the Alder Lake launch.
- Read more: ZADAK unveils SPARK DDR5 RAM: 16GB and 32GB kits at up to DDR5-7200
- Read more: GeIL announces next-gen Polaris DDR5 RGB high-performance gaming RAM
- Read more: Corsair is preparing for DDR5: the next generation of memory on the PC
- Read more: Kingston preps DDR5 memory with OC support, ships in Q3 2021
- Read more: GALAX is working on next-gen HOF-branded overclocking-ready DDR5 RAM
G.Skill Trident Z NEO Series 64GB (2 x 32GB) 288-Pin SDRAM PC4-28800 (F4-3600C18D-64GTZN)
- > NEXT STORY: LEGO's new Titanic set is massive, has 9090 pieces and costs $630
- < PREVIOUS STORY: War Thunder gamer leaks confidential military docs, wins tank argument